1-800-631-8375 | M-F: 8:00-6:00 EST
Terms & Conditions
All prices are subject to change without notice. No deduction will be allowed at settlement. Minimum order is $25.00 (Merchandise only). Orders less than this minimum will be billed as $25.00 plus shipping charges and tax, if applicable.
NOTE: Orders are accepted with the understanding that they will be billed at the price in effect on the day of shipment.
To establish N30 terms, we must be supplied with your company’s Dun & Bradstreet number (DUNS Number). Concerns not rated favorably with Dun & Bradstreet, not rated at all with Dun & Bradstreet or inactive accounts, are required to furnish, on company letterhead, four (4) trade references, the name of their bank and account number, their Federal I.D. number or CRA-issued business number, and the date and state/province their business was incorporated.
Please note: If supplying trade references, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.)
Please note: When authorizing us to charge your card in an amount over $500.00, we require a signed credit card authorization form, which we will fax or email to you for your signature. Order processing will not begin until this authorization is returned to us..
C.O.D. orders are no longer accepted.
C.O.D. orders are no longer accepted.
Please speak with your sales representative when placing your order. We accept company checks and certified / bank checks. Order processing will not begin until we receive payment. Non-certified checks (company or personal) may take an additional five business days after receipt before order processing will begin.
Large orders, Custom or Special Order items may require certified funds and/or a deposit, regardless of existing credit terms. If applicable, this will be discussed at time of order. If a deposit is required, order processing will not begin until deposit is received by us. Should deposit be sent in the form of a non-certified check, it may take an additional five business days after receipt before order processing will begin.
All merchandise is produced to standard and commercial tolerances. Vendor warrants product to be free from defects in workmanship and material. When Vendor has determined that a product is defective, it will be replaced. At Vendor’s discretion, a credit may be offered instead of replacement. Vendor liability is limited to the cost of the defective product. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
The customer shall test and verify the suitability of the product for intended use.
Any technical advice furnished or recommended by Vendor or any representative of Vendor concerning any use or application of any product is believed to be reliable but the company makes no warranty of results obtained. The customer shall test for and verify suitability for intended use.
Free Sample Policy:
Reasonable sample quantities are available at no charge for many of the products within this catalog; to test their suitability for your intended use or application. Most samples are shipped free of charge via standard U.S. mail or UPS ground. Other shipping options are available, at customer’s expense. Please discuss with our sales representatives.
Merchandise Return Policy:
- Merchandise may not be returned for credit without prior authorization from our Customer Service department. Please have your order number available when contacting us.
- You may return most items purchased for a partial refund within 30 days of purchase. A restocking fee will apply and shipping charges will not be refunded. Restocking fees as follows:
- 20% restocking fee applies to most stock items. Some dropship items will be subject to a higher restocking fee. Where applicable, fees are stated within our catalog.
- 40% restocking fee applies on items that have been cut for shipping purposes.
- Custom or Special order items may not be returned.
- Refund will only be issued in the original form of payment.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of items returned. Be mindful of packaging as any damage during return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. Returned material must be received in original condition.
- Any products cut, altered, modified or installed by the customer may not be returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse unauthorized returns. Unauthorized returns will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Upon receiving your shipment, please inspect the packages carefully for signs of damage. Check contents for damaged or missing items.
- Damage and/or loss claims must be reported within 48 hours from time of receipt!
- We utilize small parcel carriers [UPS and Federal Express] and many LTL freight carriers [such as YRC, New Penn and UPS Freight] when shipping our products. Specific instructions will vary depending on the carrier..
- If Damage/Loss is suspected, please do the following:
- Inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives.
- If your merchandise has arrived via LTL freight carrier, all damages/loss must be notated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery. Please take digital photographs and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please keep all merchandise and packing material for possible inspection by the carrier.
- Contact our Customer Service Department immediately! It is best to get in touch with us right away. Be advised that claims made after 48 hours of receipt will not be honored.
Defective Merchandise Policy:
Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality and performance. If a defect in merchandise is suspected, please proceed as follows:
- Inspect merchandise for quality before altered or installed.
- Upon the finding of parts which may be defective, contact our Customer Service Department immediately! We will request digital images, a sample of the material, or a combination of both material and images to be sent to our Customer Service Department for evaluation.
- Upon review of the samples/images we will determine if replacement or refund is appropriate. Return of the defective merchandise will also be determined at this time and if deemed necessary an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be issued.
- The responsibility of Outwater Industries ends here. Any loss incurred for labor, transportation or any other expenses are not covered.
Shipments are F.O.B. shipping point.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions:
Items for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Designated Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation.