1-800-631-8375 | M-F: 8:00-6:00 EST
Plastic Metallic Tee Moulding
Plastic Metallic Tee Moulding…I can't believe it's not metal!
Outwater Industries stocks a large variety of mouldings, including our plastic metallic tee mouldings which are available in both flexible and straight edge varieties. Our flexible metallic tee mouldings are manufactured from PVC which offers flex...
Outwater Industries stocks a large variety of mouldings, including our plastic metallic tee mouldings which are available in both flexible and straight edge varieties. Our flexible metallic tee mouldings are manufactured from PVC which offers flexibility, good weatherability, and can be used outdoors as well as indoors. The flexibility of these mouldings make it easy for tight inside or outside corners. The durable straight edge metallic t mouldings are manufactured from ABS, a strong, rigid material with great scuffing resistance that will stand up to heavy wear and tear. The plastic floor mouldings are also distortion free. These ABS mouldings also feature good chemical resistance and perform well in low temperature environments. Both varieties are a great low-cost alternative to real metal and are available in a range of different sizes. They can be finished in either polished Brass or Chrome. These plastic metallic h channels are multifunctional and can be used in a variety of applications including:
- Decorative Accents
- Accenting Countertop Edges
- Custom Store Fixtures
- Furniture Grade Edging
- Standard Cut: cutting extrusions to specific lengths that can be shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Non-Standard Cut: cutting extrusions to sizes other than those specified by the standard cut.
- High Tolerance Secondary Cut: cutting for immediate jobsite use and specified lengths/tolerance.
- In Line Cut: cutting for custom extrusions with the highest tolerances for your specified lengths.